26 August 2015 y.
Transmashholding Presents its New Rail Products at V International EXPO 1520 Fair
Transmashholding takes part in V jubilee International EXPO 1520 Fair at Shcherbinka, Moscow Region.
The company is exhibiting 12 state-of-the-art products. The static showcasing will include:
• EG2Tv 5-car urban EMU – the first product of new generation domestic EMU platform,
• 2TE25Км mainline double-section diesel locomotive. 90% of locomotive components are produced locally,
• Class 61-4504 and 61-4505 luggage and mail vans with unique overall control and monitoring system that enables management of up to 10 luggage and mail vans coupled together,
• Grain-hopper of 19-3058 series with a body enhanced to 118 m3,
• Escort car travelling as a part of trainsets carrying track switches or track machines, the car is equipped with onboard genset that ensures car endurance during 30 days,
• New genset of D500 series for rail, marine applications as well as for atomic power generation and small generators. New engine family will include engines from 4412kW to 7500kW. The project is implemented under the Federal Target Program ‘National Technological Base’,
• KZ4AT passenger electric locomotive (joint project of Transmashholding, Alstom and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy),
• Class 13-9744-06 flat car to transport tank containers and large-tonnage containers.
Some products will participate in show’s dynamic display: the world most high-powered (13120 kW hour rating) freight ac locomotive 4ES5К; passenger electric locomotive EP20 – first dual voltage locomotive operated on Russian tracks capable to reach up to 200 kph; mainline freight diesel locomotive 2TE25КМ; and TEM19 – Russia’s only shunting locomotive with LNG fuel.